Intelligence Analyst - ENG01 - Cleared Off-Site
Buckley AFB Aurora, CO 80011
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking an Intelligence Analyst to join our team and work at our client site in Aurora, CO.
Job Description: We are looking for a talented Intelligence Analyst This person will operate systems requiring technical knowledge of the software applications and data source processing aspects of the system.
- Applies near real-time technical problem solving skills.
- Monitors near real-time status of the system.
- Provides near real-time operational response to system alerts and changes in the system environment including system reconfiguration, data analysis, and data reporting
- Performs and documents preliminary evaluation of system problems
- Advises and assists in effecting design changes to improve operational efficiency and/or reduce cost of operations
- Documents and maintains operational event logs and records
- Utilizes technical training and/or equivalent technical experience to evaluate system performance and enhance system operation and data processing capabilities
- This position will work in a closed environment where frequent and direct interaction and collaboration with customers and peers is ordinary
Required House: Hour 24x7 Rotating (12 hours) shifts (to include weekend rotation)
- Must have a BS Degree in a related field or possess a minimum of 8 years of equivalent experience in the field in lieu of a degree
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to perform work in the near real-time decision-making environment and successfully complete the Operations Certification Process
- Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts
- Must be able to work in a small team environment
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm under pressure
- Must be able to distinguish the difference between colors on a computer monitor (specifically red, blue, white and green)
- Must be available to work overtime with short notice and fill in for other crew members as required
- Experience in related field Knowledge or experience performing satellite mission support in a near real-time operations environment
- Experience monitoring satellite activities
- Typically prior military experience is helpful
- Experience working in direct support of customer requirements
- Experience working with direct and frequent customer interaction
- Ability to control data flow in a methodical and disciplined manner
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities