Integration Technology Team Lead
Bend, OR 97708
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking an Integration Team Lead to join our team at our client’ s site in Bend, Oregon.
Integration Team Lead
As our Integration Technology Team Lead you will have an opportunity to disrupt our own business models leading our efforts to design and implement new integration solutions. We are seeking a hands-on leader directly responsible for ongoing oversight of all technical activities related to our ongoing Dell Boomi integrations.
In this Integration Team Lead role you will be responsible for project architecture, high level design, coordinating detailed design, development and vendor technical leadership. You will use leading edge technologies and web services in AWS, Dell Boomi and Snowflake to build hybrid integrations to support Data Lake, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning and eCommerce solutions.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or a technical field
- A minimum of 3 years experience with Dell Boomi products in a technical role
- A minimum of 5 years experience creating high level design and solution architectures
- A minimum of 4 years experience architecting and implementing enterprise Integration solutions focused on data lake hydration, best of breed cloud deployments, supply chain and point of sale; including, but not limited to customized integration development, enterprise data integration, business intelligence, web analytics & governance process efforts
- Experience with Dell Boomi or similar integrations platform
- Proven experience designing integration data mappings
- Must be hands-on (Whiteboard to keyboard; coding minimum is 25%)
- Proven experience with enterprise application integration
- Experience coaching teams on Lean methodologies that deliver results based on agile workflows, open communication, and metrics driven processes
- Experience implementing a DevOps organization, processes and tools
- Integration support for retail or service industries
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global talent practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities