Integrated Scheduling Tool Software Engineer AER0001NJ
Schriever Air Force Base Colorado Springs, CO 80912
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking an Integrated Scheduling Tool Software Engineer to join our team and work at our client site in Colorado Springs, CO.
Job Description: We are looking for a talented Integrated Scheduling Tool Software Engineer to work at our client supporting the Missile Defense Agency
- Maintain the legacy Integrated Scheduling Tool (IST) application utilizing the Microsoft stack in support of the Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) Asset Management process.
- Ensure daily publishing of accurate schedules.
- Maintain IA compliance.
- Identify and resolve documented issues.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the BMDS Operational Readiness Reporting process and the Warfighter Requests for Analysis and Information process.
- Perform independently as well as within a team.
- Have technical documentation skills, excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Have the ability to break down complex concepts and data in order to make them accessible to others.
- Must have one of the following combinations of education and experience: HS Diploma (or GED) and 12 years of general experience; Associate' s degree and 10 years of general experience; Bachelor’ s degree and 8 years of general experience; Master’ s degree and 6 years of general experience.
- Must have 3 years’ experience in a management or leadership role.
- Must have a DoD Secret security clearance or higher.
- Must have DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II certification (e.g. Security+CE).
- Experience with: JQuery, JSON, Angular, React, D3, node.js.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities