Integrated Product Team (IPT) lead
7700 Arlington Boulevard Dulles, VA
Seeking an Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead to join our team and work at our client site in Dulles, VA.
Our client is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions.
Job Description: We are looking for a talented Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead. The individual is responsible for staffing to program plans, schedule definition and execution, technical and programmatic status & direction, Earned Value Management (EVM) status reporting, risk and opportunities definition and management, and coordination with other discipline leads to ensure program success. The ability to obtain and maintain a US Government Secret security clearance is required for this position
Offering $20K sign on bonus for anyone cleared at a TS/SCI level and $10K for anyone cleared at the Secret level.
- Ability to provide technical direction to the HW&I team for design and implementation activities using COTS-based solutions for the areas below
- VMware virtualization and Windows servers/Active Directory
- Identity and Access Management (IdAM) services
- Storage and network services
- System imaging tools
- Enterprise Monitoring services
- Security and Incident Event Management (SIEM) services
- Backup services
- Skilled at leading and directing activities of direct report staff
- EVMS certification and experience as a CAM
- Project management experience and cost/schedule status reporting
- Experience developing detailed infrastructure design artifacts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capability to effectively represent program in customer meetings and reviews
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government Secret security clearance
- Active US Government Secret security clearance
- Industry certifications such as MCSA/MCSE/MCITP, VMware VCP/VCA, and or Cisco CCNA/CCNP
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities