Infrastructure Engineer - ENG05 - Cleared On-Site
1050 Galatyn Parkway Richardson, TX 75082
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to join our team and work at our client site in Richardson, TX.
Job Description: We are looking for a talented Infrastructure Engineer, you support storage design and implementation activities in an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) environment.
Duties will include, but not be limited to, development of storage architecture design artifacts, implementation of fiber channel network elements as per design, standup of storage array hardware, implementation of backup services, and support of ASP system deployments and tests on the delivered IaaS platform. The successful candidate will also be able to coordinate with government customers, technical experts, and clients to validate and provide status of deployment progress, track and solve problems, and develop solutions as issues arise.
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizens with current and active TS/SCI access
- Experience developing and documenting storage architecture designs
- Knowledge of Brocade fiber channel switch setup
- Hands-on experience implementing storage design solutions
- Knowledge of backup implementation schemes using NetBackup
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to document designs and as-built configurations
- Good command of MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance required
- Experience with Hitachi VSP and HCP storage hardware
- Knowledge of SGI/NetApp storage array implementation using SANtricity
- Experience with NetApp filer hardware
- Experience with Intelligence Community (IC) Agency mission and processes
- ITIL Service Operations Knowledge
- Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 8 years of related work experience or 16 years of related work experience in lieu of a STEM degree
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities