Infrastructure Engineer - ENG05 - Cleared On-Site
16800 East Centretech Parkway Aurora, CO 80011
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to join our team and work at our client site in Aurora, CO.
Job Description: We are looking for a talented Infrastructure Engineer. The qualified candidates will be skilled in infrastructure design and implementation using an external ISPs service catalog, and requirement and system documentation. An existing US Government TS/SCI security clearance is required for this position (US citizenship required).
- Knowledge of infrastructure service design and provisioning best practices
- Experience in infrastructure design using externally-provided ISP components and service offerings
- Expertise across all infrastructure service areas (compute, storage, network, virtualization, storage, cyber, etc.)
- Ability to document designs in both formal CDRL documents as well as informal design guides
- Hands-on exposure to administration of infrastructure components such as RHEL, Windows Server, VMware, Cisco iOS, Brocade Network OS
- In-depth troubleshooting experience on complex systems
- Must have an existing US Government TS/SCI clearance
- Experience using Microsoft Visio to produce infrastructure design artifacts
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) concepts and solutions
- Brocade network/storage design/administration experience
- Experience performing cost estimation activities
- RFC impact assessment experience
Required Education (including Major):
Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 8 years of related work experience or 16 years of related work experience in lieu of a STEM degree.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities