Infrastructure Engineer - ENG04 - Cleared On-Site
1727 East CityLine Drive Building C27 Richardson, TX 75081 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Infrastructure Engineer - ENG04 - Cleared On-Site to join our team at our client’s site in Richardson, TX.
Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RI&S) and the Hardware and Infrastructure Engineering (HW&I) team have a professional position open for an Infrastructure DevOps / DevSecOps Engineer. This Engineer will support the development and implementation of automated systems within our programs.
• Extensive Linux development experience.
• System deployment using automation frameworks tools (Ansible preferred).
• Container development and orchestration (Helm, Kubernetes/Rancher, Docker).
• Automated Unit, Integration and System testing leveraging common frameworks (design and implementation).
• Hands on experience designing, implementing, and supporting Kubernetes/Rancher environments.
• Prior experience implementing code / artifact control tools such as Git.
• Broad experience developing and supporting automated infrastructure deployments of large production systems.
• Security + certification (or CISSP) within 90 days of onboarding.
• Experience in the Agile Development Lifecycle.
• Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Application development and deployment processes.
• Experience with SAFe agile processes.
• Exposure to public cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.) infrastructure environments.
• People leadership experience; including mentoring, coaching, and building high performing Engineering teams.
• Active TS/SCI clearance.
Preferred Education and Experience Requirements:
Typically requires a BA/BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) with emphasis in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities