Infrastructure Engineer - ENG04 - Cleared On-Site
16000 East Centretech Parkway Aurora, CO 80011
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking a Hardware and Infrastructure Engineer to join our team and work at our client site in Aurora, CO.
Job Description: We are looking for a talented Hardware and Infrastructure Engineer. The qualified candidates will be skilled in infrastructure design and implementation using an external ISPs service catalog, and requirement and system documentation. An existing US Government TS/SCI security clearance is required for this position (US citizenship required).
- Knowledge of infrastructure service design best practices
- Experience installing, configuring, and administering Linux and Windows systems in VMware virtualized environments
- Experiencing integrating and troubleshooting COTS and FOSS software that provides various infrastructure services to the system as a whole
- Experience using DevOps infrastructure build automation tools such as Chef and Ansible
- Must have an existing US Government TS/SCI clearance
- Experience hardening systems to US Government Information Assurance standards
- Exposure to block- and file-based storage services in both NAS and SAN environments
- Experience authoring Infrastructure as Code (IaC) scripts (Chef recipes, Ansible playbooks)
- Exposure to public cloud environments and tools (AWS, Cloud Formation, Terraform)
- Familiarity with datacenter network protocols and hardware
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities