IT Systems Architect IV
Denver, CO 80202
IT System Architect s overall responsibility is to define the architecture for IT Systems specific to the business challenges within DaVita. IT System Architect must bring to bear a set of broad experiences and knowledge across application, data, integration, and infrastructure to support key business initiatives. This role will be technology expert and use solution building blocks to define solution concepts, estimate projects, and define architecture blueprints. In this function, the IT Architect will be engage through the SDLC focusing on the request/intake processes through discovery, requirements, and design phases. Further this, individual will need to collaborate with Enterprise Architecture to align solutions to enterprise standards and direction and coordinate architecture delivery through the Project Management Office (PMO), Infrastructure and Ops, and Development organizations.
- 10+ years of information technology experience
- 5+ years of experience in an architecture leadership role, designing end-to-end, enterprise solutions across the complete systems development lifecycle
- 5+ years of technical experience with application integration: SOA, HL7, Web Services, RESTful, Message Queue solutions using SOAP, JSON, XML, etc.
- 5+ years of Health Care IT experience: EHR, Practice Management, Interface Engines, HL7, CDA, DICOM
- 5+ years of experience with Java, J2EE or MS .NET Framework
- Experience in driving solutions that map to the global target architecture, standards, and roadmaps in a distributed hardware, operating systems, and cloud computing
- Collaborative, diplomatic and articulate demeanor that encourages broad base acceptance and support of solutions which align with strategic technology direction of the company
- Strong background in Systems/Application Architecture, with proven abilities to analyze the current business, detect critical deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement
- Overall experience and knowledge: distributed systems, mobile devices, middleware such as Business Process Management, Business Rules Management, Interface Engine, HA database, highly available architectures, data/service virtualization, data warehousing and reporting
- Familiarity with Master Data Management technologies such as NextGate eMPI
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
Blackstone is a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone was founded in 1998, and has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities