IT Support Technician
1600 Hampton Street Columbia, SC 29208 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking an IT Support Technician to join our team at our client’s site in Columbia, SC.
The Help Desk candidate must possess a solid working knowledge of networks, servers, and desktop applications with the ability to multitask while working through issues on both phone calls and emails.
The candidate should be familiar with:
- Troubleshooting hardware, software, printers, and network issues.
- Active Directory administration; Microsoft Windows 10; Microsoft Server 2012 R2 and Microsoft Server 2016; Microsoft Office 2016 including Outlook and Microsoft Exchange
Candidates with additional skillsets on Cisco switch administration using:
- AirWatch software supporting iOS devices including iPads and iPhones
- System Center Service Manager (SCSM) ticketing software
- VMware and/or vSphere administration
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) used for imaging, application installs and security updates
- Troubleshooting EVoIP phones
- Aruba wireless controllers and access points would be given extra consideration
- Excellent communication and documentation skills are required.
Work/Education Requirements – 3 years of work experience, 4-year college degree or combination
Clearance Requirement – Active Secret Security Clearance needed
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities