IT Supply Chain Manager
20900 Cooley Rd Bend, OR 97701
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and talent agency, is partnering with a large retail company located in Bend, Oregon to identify an IT Supply Chain Manager to join their team on a direct hire/fulltime basis. This IT Supply Chain Manager will report directly to the Supply Chain Solutions IT Director.
As our Information Technology (IT) Supply Chain Manager you will have an opportunity to manage a team of some of the brightest professionals in Central Oregon. This role is responsible for managing and ensuring optimal team and individual performance for the overall Retail Supply Chain Management software solution footprint, including transformation from legacy systems to new tools and processes. You’ ll also have an opportunity to oversee and maintain technology operations, lead projects, and be a part of the design team for the future.
- Lead Oracle Retail Cloud and JDA solution implementation projects and drive them to completion within time and budget allocation working alongside users and implementing partners.
- Implement business initiatives as primary project sponsor ensuring on-time, quality deliverables that meet business needs
- Lead functional alignment discussions and coordinate appropriate communications within the Company
- Maintain continuous learning of industry best practices and trends; apply advanced concepts, and principles to the environment
- Think creatively, recognize new business trends within the areas of departmental scope and identify the most valuable opportunities, ideas, and improvements for the organization
- Actively communicate business strategy, creating a shared understanding and shared vision throughout your immediate team and the organization
- Manage highly technical employee systems team responsible for all systems disciplines, including applications design & programming, implementation, prototype development, and troubleshooting which is independent of external vendor support.
- Ensure the stable operation of the company’ s supply chain business solutions
- Maintain and establish service levels, standardization and operational documentation for all IT processes and systems
- Ensure controls compliance and standards are followed
- Monitor, measure, and report the status to stakeholders
- Establish relationships and manage 3rd party vendors for external resourcing needs around both ongoing operations and solutions
- Manage vendor performance to ensure that partners are providing support and solutions in accordance with mutually agreed upon outcomes that are beneficial our business objectives
- Four-year college degree in a related field, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Supply Chain, or other relevant experience
- Minimum 7 years’ IT experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience leading and managing employees, contractors, and vendor teams
- Demonstrated supply chain management, planning and execution, business process development and implementation experience. Retail preferred.
- Proven experience solving complex business issues from strategy to execution
- Vendor Management experience including software providers, and managed services partners.
- Industry expertise on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programs.
- Basic understanding of robotic process automation and machine learning
- IT service management expertise (ITIL)
- Understanding of various project and product management methodologies
- Understanding of architectural principles and best practices
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to achieve common goals of ongoing system support and improvements
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global talent practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities