IT Software Data Collection Tech-AER0001NR
Schriever Air Force Base Colorado Springs, CO 80912
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking an IT Software Data Collection Tech / Data Entry Analyst to join our team and work at our client site in Colorado Springs, CO.
Job Description: We are looking for a talented IT Software Data Collection Technician to The support the Missile Defense Agency (MDA).
- Researching and documenting historical software and software license purchases using a web-based database application.
- Coordinating with other team members to document findings on MS Excel spreadsheets and refine data using a defined criteria and a phased, team approach.
- Making decisions on collected data to ensure a complete and unique list of software procurements with required data elements.
- Researching and completing records for missing software product data, license keys, and related fields. Once records are complete, accurate, and approved, perform data entry into the configuration management database.
- Other related tasks are identified on an as-needed basis.
This position is a full time temporary position. The projected timeframe for the project is 6 months.
- Must have a minimum of a HS Diploma (or GED) with 1 year of general experience.
- Experience working with databases and spreadsheets.
- Must have a DoD Interim Secret security clearance at a minimum.
- Experience with BMC Remedy. Knowledge of software applications and licensing.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities