IT Project Manager
25151 Clawiter Road Hayward, CA 94545
IT Project Manager
6 month contract
We are partnering with a financial services client in the San Francisco East Bay Area to identify an IT Project Managers to join our clients team on a long term contract opportunity. This IT Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects.
This IT Project Manager will partner with the Management team to take projects from original concept through to final implementation and close out.
Another major responsibility would be assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing and managing schedules to ensure timely completion of project.
- IT Infrastructure projects, new, upgrades, certifications
- Business automation projects using SaaS based tools
- BI and data warehouse projects
- Information Security projects
- Loan System upgrades and changes
- New software implementation
- Will track and report project status to all stakeholders
- Project monitoring and control
- Project stakeholder management
- Experience with custom application development and packaged software implementations
- Ensures adherence to compliance and quality standards and reviews project deliverables
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems; incumbent might also be company' s expert on specific technologies
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking industry best practices; participating in professional societies
- Requires BS/BA in an information systems related major or degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional IT experience in distributed environment with hands-on experience in multiple technologies
- Residential Lending experience is required
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification or study in progress required
- Knowledge or experience with project management tools, documentation tools, and reporting tools required
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global talent practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities