IT Hardware Asset Data Analyst AER0001NU
Schriever Air Force Base Colorado Springs, CO 80912
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking an IT Hardware Asset Data Analyst to join our team and work at our client site in Colorado Springs, CO.
Job Description: We are looking for a talented IT Hardware Asset Data Analyst to join our client supporting the MDA.
- Developing and implementing a process to improve hardware data tracking.
- Identifying data elements required to monitor, manage, and maintain applicable hardware assets, and develop processes for those elements to be complete, consistent, and accurate
- Ensuring each data element is traceable to a specific responsible department, reducing duplication where possible
- Developing a process solution (manual or automated), in coordination with applicable stakeholders, to address deficiencies and meet data standards, both initially and long-term by policy and process. IT hardware data elements will primarily focus on devices covered (or to be covered) under maintenance support agreements, or otherwise needed to support software licensing audits
- Achieving initial data standards for identified data elements and deliver a framework of policies and processes for longterm compliance
- Other tasks are identified on an as-needed basis
This position is a full time temporary position. The projected timeframe for the project is 6 months.
- Must have one of the following combinations of education and experience: HS Diploma (or GED) with 8 years of general experience; Associate’ s degree with 6 years of general experience; Bachelor’ s degree with 4 years of general experience
- General experience must include 4 years of directly related experience
- Experience in IT Asset Management and/or IT Operations
- Must have a DoD Interim Secret security clearance at a minimum
- ITIL Foundations (v3) Certification. - Knowledge of IT support requirements, techniques and applications to manage an inventory of technology-related assets
- Technical writing experience
- Experience with BMC Remedy
- Security+ certification
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities