IT Enterprise Applications Business Analyst IT
2450 48th St # 2250 Sacramento, CA 95817
- Hands-on experience in eliciting and documenting business and system requirements (including requirements for system interfaces).
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and documenting data, business process flows, system flows, and leading/coordinating end users.
- Experience documenting business process changes and procedures.
- Experience with writing use cases and developing relevant positive and negative test scenarios, and requirement matrices.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external IT staff, Project Managers and vendors to understand and document technical requirements and tasks.
- Experience working with a wide variety of technical and non-technical staff at all levels.
- Experience with vendor solution assessments and implementations.
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office suite including Visio.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Experience in academic institution or large integrated healthcare environment.
- Experience with complex system implementations/ solutions.
- Experience using and writing requirements for ERP Solutions.
- Experience with Contract Management or Contract Administration and associated regulatory reporting requirements.
- Experience with standard change management processes.
- Understand the system impacts, business process modeling of current state and desired future state processes, perform ambiguity analysis and ensure consistent understanding across users, developers and testers.
- Will work as a team member and independently on assigned deliverables.
- Elicit and document business and system requirements.
- Document current and future state workflows, business and system process and changes.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures.
- Lead meetings with IT staff, end users/stakeholders and vendors. Document meeting minutes, follow up tasks, issues, and key decisions.
- Communicate effectively directly with software and application developers.
- Perform research and analysis tasks as assigned by Project Manager.
- Identify barriers and risks and resolve as needed.
- Provide documentation and training to transfer knowledge to the operational support unit.