IT Asset Management Specialist
Columbia, SC 29201 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking an Asset Management Specialist to join our Client's team.
Scope of Work and Requirements - The IT Asset Management Specialist is responsible for ensuring that technology assets are, tracked, received, recovered, deployed, and retired in a controlled manner as well as fulfill requests for ordering hardware/software.
Minimum Candidate Requirements
- 1 year of experience managing, controlling, and tracking IT assets through their lifecycle from acquisition through final disposition
- Efficiency in MS Office product suite, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Candidate must demonstrate an understanding of how IT assets are utilized throughout the hardware lifecycle
Skill Sets Anticipated
- Knowledge of Asset Management programs, techniques, processes, and procedures
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of an integrated team in a professional office environment, as well as independently
Security Clearance Required: Secret
Blackstone Talent Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and software firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone's global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
We hereby pledge our commitment to actively hire veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. We value and recognize the leadership, training, character and discipline that our veterans and members of the National Guard and Reserve bring to Blackstone.