Washington, DC 20002 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a ISSE to join our Client's team.
We are looking for an Information System Security Engineer to provide support for the FBI. Information System Security Engineer (ISSE) activities shall include at a minimum:
- Identify information protection needs for an IS and Network Environment
- Define IS and Network Environment security requirements in accordance with applicable cybersecurity requirements
- Design security architectures for use within the IS and Network Environment
- Design and develop cybersecurity-enabled products for use within an IS and Network Environment
- Integrate and/or implement security with Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) for use within an IS and Network Environment
- Develop and implement security designs for new or existing network system(s). Ensure that the design of hardware, operating systems, and software applications adequately address cybersecurity requirements for the IS and Network Environment
- Design, develop, and implement network security measures that provide confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, and non-repudiation
- Design, develop, and implement specific cybersecurity countermeasures for the IS and Network Environment
- Develop interface specifications for the IS and Network Environment
- Develop approaches to mitigate IS and Network Environment vulnerabilities and recommend changes to network or network system components as needed
- Ensure that network system(s) designs support the incorporation of FBI directed cybersecurity vulnerability solutions
- CLEARANCE: Top Secret required; SCI eligibility preferred
- Familiarity with the use and operation of security tools including Tenable Nessus and/or Security Center, IBM Guardium, HP Weblnspect, Network Mapper (NMAP), and/or similar applications.
- Hold at least one of the following certifications: One of the following certifications is required to meet the category/level ISSE-2 (DOD 8570) requirement for this position: CASP+ CE, CISSP (or Associate), CSSLP, CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSEP, or CCSP
- Bachelor’s and advanced degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or other cyber discipline is preferred; plus minimum 5 years’ experience, or equivalent education/experience; Doctorate plus 3 years; Master’s plus 4 years; Associates plus 7 years; or H.S./GED plus 10 years.
Security Clearance Required: Top Secret
Blackstone Talent Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and software firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone's global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
We hereby pledge our commitment to actively hire veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. We value and recognize the leadership, training, character and discipline that our veterans and members of the National Guard and Reserve bring to Blackstone.