Lowell, AR 72745
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking for our client an experienced IIB integration services specialist with the skills needed to help design and develop integration solutions for its next generation financial software platforms.
SUMMARY: An integration development professional participating in design and development of integration services being ported from Microsoft WCF to IBMs IIB platform.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Design and develops IIB integration services
- Interfaces with business analysts, project managers and clients to clarify requirements as needed.
- Tests own work to ensure integrity of integration services being built.
- Escalates issues to the right party when required.
- Provides estimates on scope of own work as needed.
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws and regulations, This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent relevant experience preferred.
• 3-5 years of relevant IIB integration experience required.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must be able to arrive at work on time, work on site and have regular work attendance
• Must be able to work cooperatively with other co-workers regardless of personality, presence or communication style
• Must be able to provide cordial customer service regardless of customer personality, presence or communication style
• Must be able to occasionally work outside of normal business hours.
• Cooperates with and effectively works with IT team members.
Blackstone is a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone was founded in 1998, and has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities