Help Desk / End User Analyst
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Blackstone Technology Group, an award-winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking an experienced Help Desk Support / End User Analyst to join its client's team in Denver, Colorado.
This position is responsible to provide direct customer support to resolve customer problems/questions as quickly as possible while providing highest level of service. Provides accurate, timely, and creative solutions to end-user computer hardware, peripherals, printers, operating systems, software applications, networking, and video conferencing problems. Data Center Operations, including performing backups and assisting operations staff when on-site support is needed.
- Monitors and handles troubleshooting of systems, dispatching to appropriate resource if unable to correct issue. Troubleshoots PC and Printer based issues and at times utilizing remote software where appropriate. Adequately documents resolution to issues in ticketing software.
- Keeps user base informed of systems changes (software/hardware upgrades, planned down times, system unavailability). Disseminates information to STSC and end user base when appropriate.
- Responds to voice mail, email and ticketing application messages according to priority schedule. Assists with writing problemsolving techniques to be put into STSC ticketing software database.
- Supports new systems or new facets of existing systems, and keeps abreast of technology changes
- Participates as the primary agent in the setup and implementation of desktop systems including hardware and software installation, network connectivity, VOIP and analog phone sets/systems installation, and backup systems.
- Maintains and updates policies and procedures for areas of responsibility.
- Updates support staff regularly on the status of projects, trouble tickets and system changes.
- Performs routine data and system backups for primary information systems. Checks all system backup logs for errors and to verify error free backups.
- Participates and supports an on call schedule, based on department needs
Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a healthcare, technology, or related field
Experience in performing PC setups, troubleshooting hardware and software problems, and designing configurations for desktop computing systems in a network environment, required
Demonstrated proficiency in microcomputer software including: Windows and Microsoft Office Products, Google G Suite
Demonstrated proficiency in computer hardware maintenance and troubleshooting
Strong research, organizational and analytical skills as well as the ability to teach users
At least 2 years of experience in a healthcare, technology, or related field
Current A+ certification
Blackstone is a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone was founded in 1998, and has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities