Hardware Engineer - ENG04 - Cleared On-Site
1717 East CityLine Drive Richardson, TX 75082
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking an Embedded Software developer using C/C++ to develop solutions for embedded processing applications, for a Hardware and Infrastructure (HW&I) Engineering team in Richardson, TX. Looking for an Active TS/SCI Clearance.
Our client is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense and cybersecurity solutions. They provide state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, capabilities; (command, control, communications, computing, cyber and intelligence), sensing, effects and mission support services.
The qualified candidate will be engaged in the development and testing of near-real-time software for various appliances that perform bit manipulation, encryption equipment interfacing, and high performance processing. They will develop time-constrained software for the command and control of FPGA designs across a PCIe interface. System designs include the following applications: gigabit serial interfaces, Electro-Optical (EO) DSP, controls, data links, embedded processing and Ethernet interfaces. This position provides an opportunity for the selected candidate to expand their skills into Software Architecture, FPGA Development, and Hardware Infrastructure design and development. An active US Government TS/SCI clearance is required
- • Experience with embedded programming interfacing with hardware
- • Ability to develop, test, and integrate software in C/C++ languages
- • Experience using software source control and automated build tools
- • Capability to function in small multi-disciplined design teams
- • Active US Government TS/SCI security clearance
• Hardware/software integration experience
• In-depth problem investigation and troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Bash
• Experience with Continuous Integration methodologies
• Familiarity with Linux development environments
• Familiarity with Agile lifecycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Test Driven Development Methodologies
Required Education (including Major):
- Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 4 years of related work experience or 10 years of related work experience in lieu of a degree Bachelors Degree in a STEM Discipline
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities