HR Reporting Analyst
717 17th Street Denver, CO 80202
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a HR Reporting Analyst to join our team and work at our client site in Denver, CO.
Our client is a leading provider of kidney care in the United States, delivering dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. The company owns and operates kidney dialysis centers and home peritoneal dialysis programs domestically in 43 states. They are headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and bring your HRIS and analytic skills to the table and put them to use? ‘ Are you driven by a desire to keep learning and honing your skills and knowledge? We are looking for a motivated individual to add expertise to our team. In this role, you will get to go deep into the data that makes our organization run. You will pull together reports that include data extracts and along with your trend spotting and analysis, you will make recommendations and provide guidance to our stakeholders. Your data acquisition skills, analysis and reports will be instrumental in aiding leaders in the organization to determine how to best move forward.
In addition to the skills you will bring to the organization, you will be a part of a top-notch group of individuals on the People Analytics team who are passionate about providing a world-class healthcare solution for millions of people. You will be doing something good and giving back to the world – and that feels good. We value people and we strive to make the office a great and fun place to work.
- Acts as primary first point of contact for ad-hoc reporting, recurring dashboards and data analysis.
- Produces reports and ad-hoc data requests at regular intervals using tools such as Excel, Workday reporting, Tableau and Qualtrics.
- Identifies relationships and trends in data to uncover insightful findings.
- Works within the HRIS applications (primarily Workday) and financial applications (Anaplan) to help research and resolve missing information or data errors within systems.
- Identifies opportunities to automate / streamline reports, and redesign reports to include these efficiencies.
- Develops scorecards for various departments, dashboards, and reports that effectively depict information in a concise and actionable manner.
- Maintains data security for highly sensitive records, ensuring no data leaks outside its intended area.
- Develops and enforces data standards, including documenting who should have access to data, and definitions and calculations of common data fields.
- The individual needs to be eager to learn, open to continually changing work demands, which requires a self-starter and someone who can autonomously learn with minimal supervision
- Other duties as required.
- Reports and summarizes results analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, tables, and PowerPoint, simplifying results into an executive-ready format
- Summarizes insights, conclusions, and recommendations, and identifies next steps
- Interprets the meaning of information for others, translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
- Asks stakeholders probing questions they may not think of, anticipating their needs and developing solutions to meet those needs.
- Bachelor’ s Degree required in business, economics, psychology, sociology, engineering, finance, mathematics, statistics or other applicable quantitative or management related field.
- 3+ year in a business environment, gathering and using data to solve business problems preferred. Management consulting or similar experience a plus.
- Querying using SQL.
- Experience with Workday report writing is a plus
- Experience using data visualization tools such as Tableau and PowerBI
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; experience collaborating on project teams, managing relationships with clients, and presenting to audiences a plus.
- Experience with data management (SQL, SAS, SPSS, R, Python, etc.).
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint required.
- Intermediate skills in statistical concepts to analyze data
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Experience working with confidential data
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities