Full Stack Software Engineer
11 W. 19th Street New York, NY 10011
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a three (3) Full Stack Software Engineers to join our client' s team in New York, NY.
You will work on everything from customer-facing web and mobile applications, to highly-available, highly-scalable micro-services, to back-end systems with sophisticated data pipelines. All on the cloud!
You will drive design, implementation, testing, and release in an agile environment, using modern methodologies and open source tools. Whether a new feature or a bug fix, you will lead your work and deliver the most elegant and scalable solutions, all while learning and growing your skills. Most importantly, you’ ll work and collaborate with a nimble, autonomous, cross-functional team of makers, breakers, doers who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs.
The person we’ re looking for:
- has a sense of intellectual curiosity and a burning desire to learn
- is self-driven, actively looks for ways to contribute, and knows how to get things done
- is deliriously customer-focused
- values data and truth over ego
- has a strong sense of engineering craftsmanship, takes pride in the code they write
- believes that good software development includes good testing, good documentation, and good collaboration
- has great communication and reasoning skills, including the ability to make a strong case for technology choices
You might notice that there’ s no mention of specific languages or technologies. That’ s because your commitment to learn new things is every bit as important to us as what you have already done. Maybe even more so because we don’ t want to be doing the same thing tomorrow that we’ re doing today. You accept change, want to grow, and evolve into a better member of the team. But just in case, here are some buzzword-worthy tools and technologies we currently use, so the search engines can help you find us: Agile, DevOps, AWS, Docker, micro-services, APIs, iOS, Node, AngularJS, ReactJS, Kafka, .NET
- At least 3 years of experience in full stack software development
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities