Full Stack Software Engineer
Manhattan, NY 10013
Full Stack Java Engineer
Type: Full Time
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Sr. Full Stack Java Developer to join our client’ s team and work as a DIRECT HIRE to our client in New York, NY.
Our client is a Silicon Valley based Fintech Software Company who is a trailblazer in both the SAAS and FinTech industry.
You should probably read further if...
Why you want to work with us?
- You’ re looking for potential to grow at a rapidly developing tech company.
- Your idea of " benefits" includes things like, casual at work, playing cornhole, building robots, consuming new development stacks, and working alongside a brilliant team in addition to 100% paid healthcare, Annual Bonus, stock options, UNLIMITED VACAY!
- Oh yeah, did we mention that we provide the very best work place in the area. We take time to " practice what we preach" by setting aside the daily work to invest in relationship with each other. We' ll grab lunch out together, play a game of shuffleboard, and maybe even a friendly tournament to finish off a great week.
- You want to be part of an entrepreneurial team working in a fast-paced and high growth environment, with the benefits of fortune 500 parent company
- You want an office that is conveniently located in SOHO, in the heart of Manhattan. You' ll find our office providing beautiful 360 degree views of the city.
- You like working with lots of different people, tired of being the smartest person in the room and you enjoy managing projects that will have a huge impact on the future of our business
What you will be doing
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Java Software Engineers who will engage in all phases of software development, providing innovative solutions for both internal and customer-facing projects. As the Java Software Engineer, we are focused on building the consumer merchant relation. We work on a number of tools that help a merchant effectively manage their day to day business, reward their regulars, and get feedback directly from the customers. This team also maintains customer site and the digital buy experience. As a part of this team, you will be working on any of the following - building microservices, adding new features to enhance the consumer experience, and exploring ways to expand to new markets and regions. We are looking for people to push the envelope on modernizing our stack; from code to infrastructure.
- Strong Server level Java experience
- Familiarity with MySQL
- Proven expertise to work within Java containers
- Superior problem-solving skills and debugging capabilities
- Interest in working with Multiple parts of the development stack
- Experience working with a SAAS startup
- Experience in the Fintech and Sass industry
- Experience with a cloud platform: AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Android or iOS platforms
- Data analysis experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Curious and excited by new ideas
- Energized by a fast-paced environment
- Able to understand and translate business needs into leading-edge technology
- Comfortable working as part of a connected team, but self-motivated
- Community-focused, dependable and committed
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
- Constant self-guided learning and teaching
- Communication and Writing Efficiency
- Attention to Detail
- High Standards
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities