Financial Systems Process Analyst
2675 Crescent Dr Layayette, CO 80026
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Financial Systems Process Analyst to join our team at our client’ s site in Lafayette, CO.
- Process Analyst position provides daily support for Financial Systems and other Business Applications within the ITS Enterprise Applications - Business Services Domain. The position requires an individual who can serve as an analytical conduit between the business user community and IT technical staff, using detailed knowledge from both realms to design and implement technical solutions. The Business Process Analyst II remains current with industry software capabilities and the extent to which internal business processes are performed via system solutions (application software, data stores, operational processing, and reporting methods).
- Provide day to day support for multiple financial business systems, primarily focused on Deltek Costpoint (knowledge of Automic software not required, but would be considered a plus.)
- Work with business area users and technology experts to incrementally improve business processes and associated system implementations, including: functional requirements definition, design, implementation, testing, training, and documentation.
- Guide and maintain the setup of business software configurations as required.
- Perform complex data analysis and deliver data queries per internal business requests and to provide audit support.
- Provide cyclical support for weekly, monthly and yearly business system processes and operations.
- Troubleshoot data issues within integrated software packages and internally developed software.
- Act as vendor interface.
- Work with ITS infrastructure support personnel as well as software vendors to resolve problems.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Bachelor' s Degree plus 5 or more years related experience.
- Extended experience in government / aerospace accounting is highly desirable.
- Proven experience supporting business software systems, especially ERP financial systems (Costpoint by Deltek preferred).
- Strong SQL skills writing database queries, developing reports, and ad hoc troubleshooting (PLSQL is desirable but not required).
- General experience with report writing tools (SSRS and Business Objects preferred).
- Ability to translate business processes into recommended best uses of software functionality.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to question / listen to user concerns and develop solutions using our enterprise systems to meet user needs.
- Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Outlook.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities