Finance Specialist I
1025 Eldorado Boulevard Broomfield, CO 80021
Our client is a global communications, hosting, cloud and IT services company. They operate more than 55 data centers in North America, Europe and Asia and provide broadband, voice, video, data and managed services over a robust 250, 000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 300, 000-route-mile international transport network. Our client is headquartered in Monroe, Louisiana.
- Responsible for performing detailed customer audits to determine if a customer would be billed cancellation fees on orders that were cancelled before they were installed.
- Determine if the cancellation qualifies for fees, review notes on accounts, and reviews contractual terms to determine amount to charge.
- Analyst will send billing notifications to the customers and submit billing for these charges.
- Analyst responsible for start to finish work including researching orders, analyzing contracts, ensuring accurate billing, communication to the customer, and dispute work.
- Takes ownership and accountability of any billing disputes related to Pre-Install Cancellation charges and communication of results to stakeholders.
- Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent with 2-4 years of experience or 1 year of experience with a Master' s Degree.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to methodically work through complex issues.
- Excellent ability to effectively generate cross-departmental cooperation between operational groups, business product units, process and systems professionals.
- Ability to conduct detailed data analysis. Microsoft Office suite (Excel with Analysis Tool pack functions, pivot and chart wizards; PowerPoint; Word; Access; Project) and other reporting and data analysis tools.
- Telecom network experience preferred.
- Automation experience preferred.
- Understanding of Revenue or Margin Assurance principles.
- Experience a plus with MS SQL BI Suite (Enterprise Manager, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS).
- Experience a plus in various reporting tools (SSRS, Tableau, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Experience with process mapping preferred.
- Excellent judgment and decision-making capabilities.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities