Finance Program Cost Scheduler & Control Analyst
16800 East Centretech Pkwy Building S75 Aurora, CO 80011
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking a Finance Program Cost Scheduler & Control Analyst to join their team in Aurora, CO.
The successful candidate will be responsible for being a key contributor supporting the Finance, Program, and Technical Managers of the assigned program finance team. This position will be in support to the subject matter expert and lead analyst for internal financial planning (e.g., estimated actuals, bookings, sales, profit and cash forecasting, and analysis associated with the AOP, 5-year plan, and monthly forecasting activities), Estimate-At-Complete (EAC) development, earned value management, baseline development and variance analyses. In addition, this position will be actively involved in identifying, evaluating, and tracking risks and opportunities that affect the program management baseline, and providing proactive support and analysis. The candidate must be able to quickly analyze results and make informed business decisions and collaborate and communicate quickly, clearly, and concisely with the team.
- Development of time-phased budgets within Microframe Project Management (MPM)
- Forecasting and analysis of bookings, sales, profit, and cash
- Development of quarterly Estimates at Complete (EAC) utilizing the corporate EDIT+ tool
- Preparation and presentation of program financial deliverables (internal and external)
- Management of contract funding; act as primary point of contact for management and reporting of program financial risks and opportunities (R&O) relative to both the financial forecast (Bookings, Sales, and Profit) as well as R&O against the EAC
- Support to new business initiatives and engineering change proposals (ECPs)
- Bachelor' s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related disciplines as a degree or minor concentration; 4 years of related experience
- Must have a Current TS/SCI or SSBI clearance
- Excel proficiency (to include Lookup functions, pivot tables, and interfacing with MS Access)
- Effectively communicate with team leadership as well as senior leadership as applicable
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Possess good oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus and attention to detail and work quality
- Previous experience or exposure to financial systems/packages such as: APEX Accounting, Microframe Project Management (MPM), and RPLAN
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities