Finance Business Analyst
10353 Richmond Ave Houston, TX 77042
Our client is a leading manufacturer of the world' s most advanced drilling solutions. At our client, we are harnessing the strength of knowledge and innovation that is revolutionizing the future of energy. We build on what works, using our deep expertise to help minimize risk, increase up-time and improve performance in drilling operations around the globe. They are headquartered in Houston, TX
We are looking for an experienced individual, to work within our Production Support Team.
The individual will bring expertise, knowledge and experience to the EBS production support team as a Finance expert, interfacing with a large number of business users, other functional WorkStreams, developers, and DBA' s.
This position combines business knowledge and an understanding of the inner-workings and configuration options of Oracle Finance modules (i.e. GL, AR, AP, E-Business Tax, Cash Management and Costing). Understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions.
Bachelor' s degree in relevant course of study.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of users.
- Work with existing systems to track and manage issue resolution.
- Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing.
- Understand and modify the Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow builder,
- custom library, profile options, etc.).
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help address and resolve business issues.
- Recommend business process improvements.
- Research ways to identify those that can best help serve the needs of clients.
- Gather requirements, create design documents, and perform impact analysis for application changes.
- Plan and organize tasks, report progress, and manage and coordinate with consultants for implementations.
- Develop solutions to leverage Oracle applications functionality for the Oracle Financial Suite of Modules.
- Interprets and transforms information based on business requirements and provides the data for delivery.
- Conduct user sessions for requirement and testing.
- Must be knowledgeable in Oracle Application Modules AP, AR, GL, Costing, Cash Management, and Shared HR.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.