FPGA - ENG04 - Cleared On-Site
1717 East CityLine Drive Richardson, TX 75082
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking a FPGA Developer to join our team and work at our client site in Richardson, TX.
Job Description: We are looking for a talented FPGA Engineer to develop solutions to embedded processing and near-real-time software for various appliances that perform bit manipulation, encryption equipment interfaces, and high performance processing.
The qualified candidate will develop FPGA designs for mainly the Xilinx vendor device family. Designs are implemented using VHDL for the following applications: gigabit serial interfaces, Electro-Optical (EO) DSP, controls, data links, embedded processing and Ethernet interfaces. Designers work with commercial vendors and systems engineers to develop requirements, architect new parts, partition and perform code development, simulation, place and route. Designs are verified against requirements using both directed and continuous testing methodologies.
Clearance Requirement: An active US Government TS/SCI clearance and US Citizenship is required as of day one for this position.
- Active US Government TS/SCI security clearance and US Citizenship is required
- Experience with digital design and VHDL coding
- Experience with Xilinx devices and flow tools
- Expertise in FPGA timing constraint application and closure, as well as hands on integration and debug experience with FPGA-based systems
- Digital Signal Design processing for FPGA devices, both programming and testing
- Experience applying fixed-point analysis and conversion of floating point algorithms
- Scripting and simulation skills
- Capable of functioning in multi-disciplined design teams across multiple projects
- 4 years of related work experience
- Familiarity with Mentor Graphics simulation tools
- Experience with high-speed interface bus architectures (e.g. Ethernet, PCIe)
- Knowledge of C programming language as well as scripting languages such as Perl or Python
- Exposure to embedded systems design using Zync or ARM processors
- Familiarity with Linux development environments
- Requires a Bachelors degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 4 years of related work experience or 10 years of related work experience in lieu of a STEM degree.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities