Enterprise Account Executive/AE - SaaS Commercial Solutions
Austin, TX 73301 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Enterprise AE- Commercial to join our Client's team.
Enterprise Account Executive, Central/Western Region The Boostlingo Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for developing new customer accounts in an assigned territory and maximizing all sales opportunities within those accounts. More specifically, this position will be charged with promoting and selling our core products to include our OnDemand and services to organizations, across its assigned territory with the objective of achieving and exceeding monthly sales quota.
● Identify and engage potential customers through various channels, including cold calling, email campaigns, social media, and networking events.
● Understand customer requirements and effectively communicate the value proposition of our Interpretation solutions to key decision-makers.
● Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to showcase the features and benefits of our software products.
● Navigate complex buying cycles and nurture relationships through the RFP process.
● Collaborate with the sales team to develop and implement effective sales strategies and tactics to achieve revenue targets.
● Negotiate and close sales deals, ensuring customer satisfaction and long-term business relationships.
● Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to the management team.
● Stay updated with industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs to contribute to product development and market positioning
● Minimum of 6 years of experience in SaaS sales technology sales.
● Minimum of 3 years in enterprise level customer sales.
● Prior experience as a technical solutions engineer, sales engineer or similar is highly desirable in this role.
● Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts clearly and convincingly.
● Strong negotiation and closing skills, with a focus on building long-term customer relationships.
● Self-motivated and results-oriented, with a proactive approach to identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
● Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
● Familiarity with CRM software and sales tools.
● Willingness to travel for client meetings and industry events, as required.
Security Clearance Required: N/A
Blackstone Talent Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and software firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone's global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
We hereby pledge our commitment to actively hire veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. We value and recognize the leadership, training, character and discipline that our veterans and members of the National Guard and Reserve bring to Blackstone.