Engineering Technician III
Louisville, CO 80027 US
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity that leverages your advanced technical expertise? Come join our team! As an Engineering Technician III, you will be using your skills and expertise to perform a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas. You'll be responsible for constructing, troubleshooting, calibrating, testing, and maintaining our equipment, components, devices, or systems. You'll ensure our systems and components meet established specifications.
- Associate's degree in a related field of study and at least 4 years of relevant experience
- A higher level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings, diagrams, schematics and manuals
- Ability to work with standard laboratory test equipment, other measurement equipment, hand tools, and power tools
- Previous experience and/or certifications within the aerospace and defense industry
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, which may include auto mechanics, machining, or medical device assembly.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities