245 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94105
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Engineer to join our team and work at our client site in San Francisco, CA.
Our client is one of the largest combined natural gas and electric energy companies in the United States. Based in San Francisco, the company provides natural gas and electric service to approximately 16 million people throughout a 70, 000-square-mile service area in northern and central California.
- Conducts technical reviews of calculated projects and engineering calculations
- Completes pre-installation and post construction field verification reports and engineering assessments.
- Conducts engineering assessments of technologies, incentive program (channel) development, marketing material claims, and integrated, RCx, and other audits.
- Communicates with peers inside and outside of the department to obtain or provide information and data upon request
- Work is prioritized and reviewed regularly by Senior Engineers.
- Must be able to access machinery on roofs and other locations in commercial and industrial buildings
- Driving a vehicle is required - Travel will average 10% - 25% of time
**Minimum Qualifications - BS Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical Preferred)
- Valid California' s driver' s license Desired Qualifications
- Engineering in Training (EIT)
- Experience in customer service and satisfaction
- Background in Thermodynamics
- Knowledge of construction and maintenance terminology, process, and procedures as needed to perform at job level.
TOP 3 THINGS:
1)Technical skills (key tools: eQUEST, Energy-Pro, eCAM, DEER, READi, etc)
2) Energy/Energy Efficiency background (designing lighting/HVAC systems, experience with Energy Efficiency in Non-residential buildings is a plus)
3) Communication skills (phone interview/ in person interviews will help with this – this role will interact with several partner teams and this candidate needs to be able to work with several partners, project manage several projects at a time, and collaborate with internal partners)
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities