Email Marketing Specialist
121 S Tejon St #1100 Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting firm, is seeking a Email Marketing Specialist to join our client’ s team in Colorado Springs.
The client is a leading events and marketing provider within the enterprise IT and communications industry.
Email Marketing Specialist
The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the translation of tactical plans into day-to-day execution, project management, and supporting the execution of marketing campaigns within the Marketing department. This role will support the Marketing Managers. Key responsibilities are included but not limited to building, proofing and deploying email marketing campaigns, and working with partners in key departments and third parties to develop and coordinate go-to-market plans.
• Work to implement our client’ s email campaigns, including season pass sales, resort communications
• Daily coordination, execution, proofing and communication of email campaigns
• Maintain deadlines, tactics and other business items in an organized, detailed manor
• Extreme attention to detail- ensuring executional excellence via full quality assurance audits of campaigns
• Ability to evaluate queue of work needing to be complete, prioritizing based off goals
• Coordinate and optimize the design, content, layout, customer segmentation and messaging strategies of email communications
• Apply best practices for email campaign creative, content, testing, subject lines, browser compatibility, segmentation.
• Help lead the process with partner teams to ensure successful execution of go-to-market plans
• Build relationships with key internal departments and corporate partners
• Work with Sr. Specialists and analytics to create reports to track both internal and external email campaign performance, including subscribes/unsubscribes, click-through, open rates, and online revenue distilling into recommendations to improve performance
• Other duties as assigned
• 3+ year experience in marketing, digital preferred
• 3+ years of experience with HTML
• Experience working with email marketing tools a huge plus ( Eloqua preferred)
• Experience prioritizing multiple tasks concurrently based on larger goals
• Strong communicator, highly organized, team player and innovative thinkers
• Desire to learn and work in digital marketing
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
• Experience with analytics and generating insights from data
• Experience working with marketing databases/campaign management tools
• Creation and utilization of dynamic email templates and subsequent source systems
• Bachelor' s degree