Electrician, Secret Clearance
Colorado Springs, CO 80917 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking an Electrician, Secret Clearance to join our team at our client’s site in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Performs a variety of electrical trade functions such as the installation, maintenance, or repair of equipment for the generation, distribution, or utilization of electric energy
- Work involves most of the following: Installing or repairing any of a variety of electrical equipment such as generators, transformers, switchboards, controllers, circuit breakers, motors, heating units, conduit systems, or other transmission equipment; working from blueprints, drawings, layouts, or other specifications; locating and diagnosing trouble in the electrical system or equipment; working standard computations relating to load requirements of wiring or electrical equipment; and using a variety of electrician's hand tools and measuring and testing instruments
In general, the work of the maintenance electrician requires rounded training and experience usually acquired through a formal apprenticeship or equivalent training and experience.
- Must have a minimum of six (6) years journey-level experience and have completed a formal apprenticeship or equivalent formal vocational/technical training program on industrial electrical systems
- Must have the ability to effectively read, write, and speak the English language
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations:
- Must have and maintain a State of Colorado Journeyman Electrician License as set forth by the Colorado State Electrical Board- Department of Regulatory Agencies Division of Professions and Occupations
- Must have and maintain a valid Colorado Driver License
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities