Electrical Engineer - ENG04 - Cleared On-Site
16800 East Centretech Parkway Aurora, CO 80011
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking an RF Electrical Engineer with an Active Top Secret Clearance, TS/SCI is very helpful, to join our team and work at our client site in Aurora, CO
Job Description: We are looking for a talented Electrical Engineer who will provide support to satellite ground station programs.
These roles will provide operational support to existing in-service ground systems and development support to system upgrades and additions. The qualified candidates will have experience performing electrical engineering and RF communication design and analysis activities, e.g. link analyses, gain distributions, and distortion parameter allocations. They will also have experience developing system specifications and other architectural artifacts
Clearance Requirement: An active US Government TS/SCI clearance and US Citizenship is required as of day one for this position.
- Active US Government TS/SCI security clearance
- RF communications and/or electrical engineering system design experience
- Knowledge of satellite ground station architectures and designs
- Knowledge of COTS hardware typically used in ground system designs
- Experience troubleshooting satellite ground stations at the component, subsystem and system level
- Experience using electrical test equipment (i.e., spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, power meters)
- Experience developing various kinds of system design artifacts
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment with responsiveness to customer desires
- Ability to travel on occasion, domestically or internationally, for up to 4 weeks at a time
- Experience verifying hardware subsystem requirements via test
- Experience using and configuring baseband hardware (i.e. modulators, demodulators, frame synchronizers)
- Familiarity with Linux-based systems, e.g. basic CLI commands, editing files
- Experience performing trade studies, making design recommendations, and identifying potential vendors for the proposed solution
- Experience developing a Bill of Materials (BOMs) for a system, including coordination of procurement with supply chain and logistics
- Familiarity with requirements management processes
- Requires a Bachelors degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 6 years of related work experience or 14 years of related work experience in lieu of a STEM degree
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities