ETL Database Developer
Reston, VA 20190
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking an Expert ETL Developer, to work at our client site in Reston, VA.
ETL developer will be responsible for converting business requirements into technical design and develop EDW solutions. He/she will be required to design star schemas (dimensional schemas), map transactional databases to star schema designs and develop ETL code via PL/SQL or ETL tool. The developer should have understanding of Business intelligence reporting and should be able to interact easily with Business Intelligence Developers.
The experience level should be adjusted based on the band level (IBM candidate) or labor category (subcontractors) being submitted:
- ETL Development (PL/SQL): 4-12 years
- Experience with BI and ETL tools (SAP Data Services, Business Objects): 4-12 years
- Datebases (Oracle, SQL Server) Experience: 4-12 years
- Testing Experience: 2-4 years
- Experience with requirements: 4-6 years
- Rational Tools Experience: 2-4 years
- DBA experience, Golden Gate: 2-4 years
- Testing 1-2 years
- Design star schemas (dimensional schemas) and map transactional databases to star schema designs (30%)
- Develop ETL code in PL/SQL and SAP Data Services (20%)
- Peform dimensional data warehouse analysis, design and development (10%)
- Testing (30%)
- Perform DBA activities (10%)
Must be clearable to a MBI (public trust)
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities