EBS User Support Analyst
Three Sugar Creek Center Sugar Land, TX 77478
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking an EBS User Support Analyst to join our team and work at our client site in Houston, TX.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of the world' s most advanced drilling solutions. At our client, we are harnessing the strength of knowledge and innovation that is revolutionizing the future of energy. We build on what works, using our deep expertise to help minimize risk, increase up-time and improve performance in drilling operations around the globe. They are headquartered in Houston, TX
Responsible for analysis and design of new business systems and software applications. Perform business process analysis, assist in maintain existing business software systems, documentation, training and support of business software applications and impacted stakeholders.
- Perform analysis and design of new business software systems.
- Investigate user needs.
- Create system flow charts.
- Design files, reports and programs.
- Design and write new programs and modify existing programs.
- Document new business applications.
- Document operating procedures relating to the applications used by NOC.
- Develop and administer training programs.
- Provide operations and technical support of business applications.
- Perform other work related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all Company and HSE policies and procedures.
- Oracle EBS 12.2.6 Order Management Business Analyst will be responsible for implementing and supporting Oracle
- E-Business Suite modules such as Order Management, Global Trade Management, Inventory, Application Receivables, Warehouse Management.
- Oracle EBS 12.2.6 Modules:
- 7+ years of Experience in Order Management, Inventory, Warehouse Management, Applications Receivables
- 2+ years of experience in Global Trade Management (Cloud)
- Ability to work and collaborate with business, cross-functional, technical and Oracle product support teams.
- Excellent written, speaking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and write basic SQL queries to manipulate data in Oracle EBS
- Ability to understand basic table structures of Order Management, Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Research production issues resolve user problems and escalate when necessary
- Ability to read and create implementation Setups and Configuration documents for Order Management module
- Create, manage and perform system testing activities for releases and upgrades
- Bachelor' s Degree in Technology, or 10 years minimum equivalent professional experience in related field.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone' s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.