Dispute Analyst III
1025 Eldorado Boulevard Broomfield, CO 80021
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Dispute Analyst III to join our team and work at our client site in Broomfield, CO.
Our client is a global communications, hosting, cloud and IT services company. They operate more than 55 data centers in North America, Europe and Asia and provide broadband, voice, video, data and managed services over a robust 250, 000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 300, 000-route-mile international transport network. Our client is headquartered in Monroe, Louisiana.
- Responsible for auditing access bills to ensure validity of charges and initiate disputes where applicable.
- Detail oriented, previous invoice auditing and contract experience preferred.
- Show proficiency in auditing various legacy company netex bases and researching an array of systems, contracts and tariffs.
- Help drive savings and help the company meet its 2018 and beyond financial synergy goals.
- Proven data analysis skills with a working-level proficiency in writing queries (SQL, hyperion, OBIEE, etc.).
- Ability and interest in data rationalization and normalization.
- In other words, a successful candidate likes looking at data, drawing conclusions, and identifying and implementing action plans.
- Good working understanding of the CenturyLink network and access/netex space. Or for outside candidates, telecommunications industry experience and a basic understanding of data transport and voice networks is strongly recommended.
- Develop and maintain program and synergy project progress and status reporting. Help drive and measure integration synergies within the team and among stakeholders in the netex disputes space.
- Partner and readily collaborate with other stakeholders to identify and lead process efficiency improvements.
- Demonstrated capacity to focus and deliver on multiple objectives in a dynamic, multi-faceted, fast-paced environment.
- An ability to reprioritize and embrace change is a significant requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. 5+ yrs experience. Office - Sits 5 to 7 hours per day.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities