Developer Support Engineer
6 N. Tejon St Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Developer Support Engineer (DSE)
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Developer Support Engineer (DSE) to join our client’ s team and work as a DIRECT HIRE to our client in Colorado Springs, CO.
Our client is a Colorado-Springs based SAAS leader in the Finetech arena. With our office in beautiful Colorado Springs, in the heart of downtown providing beautiful views of our city, the Front Range, and America' s Mountain – Pikes Peak. They have successfully built a POS platform that has revolutionized the direction the Fintech industry is heading. Through killer content and multiple integrations suites, our client continues to lead the POS revolution.
Why you want to work with us?
• You’ re looking for potential to grow at a rapidly developing tech company.
• Your idea of " benefits" includes things like, casual at work, playing foosball, consuming new development stacks, and working alongside a brilliant team in addition to 100% paid healthcare, Annual Bonus, UNLIMITED VACAY!
• Oh yeah, did we mention that we provide stipend for lunch? Where we take some time to " practice what we preach" by setting aside the daily work to invest in relationship with each other. We' ll grab lunch out together, play a game of shuffleboard, and maybe even a friendly tournament to finish off a great week.
• You want to be part of an entrepreneurial team working in a fast-paced and high growth environment, with the benefits of fortune 500 parent company
• You want an office that is conveniently located in beautiful Colorado Springs, on the edge of the foothills. You' ll find our office providing beautiful 360 degree views of the city, the Front Range, and Pikes Peak
• You like working with lots of different people, tired of being the smartest person in the room and you enjoy managing projects that will have a huge impact on the future of our business
Development Support Engineer (DSE)
Colorado Springs, CO
Our client’ s mission is to give merchants the power to be successful and efficient in growing their business. Through their growing family of apps and services, they' re building a POS and an App Market platform that will give merchants the tools to effectively run their business. Whether they' re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. Creating a better merchant and consumer experience is what they strive for everyday.
The Developer Relations organization helps keep them connected to the communities that love technology as much as they do. Their focus is on supporting third party developers who build applications and businesses on our client’ s platforms.
As a Developer Support Engineer, you will be the point of contact for the day-to-day technical issue management for developers, focused on helping them build applications for merchants using our client’ s Platform. You' ll assist their developers in enabling their success by providing creative solutions to challenging issues involving hardware, software, and everything in between.
This role is supported by a team of Developer Platform Engineers and Squad Engineers who help provide in depth technical knowledge in a responsive and close knit environment.
- Become an expert in their products, their developers and their needs by providing effective technical consultation
- Help turn customer interaction into an investment by working with the Technical Writing team to get valuable knowledge documented and accessible to the community
- Manage technical and product issues and escalations, delivering the highest level of developer satisfaction
- Engage with our operations and engineering teams to build, drive and improve our tools and processes
- Build product insights from developer experience/sentiments and work with cross-functional partners to take appropriate action
- Deliver data-driven, impactful results
- Build understanding about the wide variety of software across the Platform at a deep engineering level
- Champion our developer products in person by attending at conferences
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent degree and experience)
- At least 1 year of relevant industry experience is preferred
- Excellent English communications skills
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Experience developing for mobile would be an advantage
- Previous experience in software development or software consulting and support
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities