DevOps Software Developer
Aurora, CO 80013 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Software Engineer V to join our Client's team.
About the job
Software Engineer (Active TS/SCI) - U.S. Citizenship Required
As a DevOps Software Developer you will develop software for cutting edge satellite ground systems with space network ground segments and users around the world. Your efforts will have a direct impact on the operation of new state of the art satellites that perform intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance for multiple customers. You will gain experience with the full software lifecycle including design, development, test, delivery, and maintenance. In addition, you will be exposed to various technologies and techniques including Multi-Tiered Architectures, Amazon Web Services, Geospatial Visualization Tools, Digital Engineering, and Automation Frameworks that support advanced spacecraft missions.
Our programs follow modern DevSecOps development practices and utilize Agile frameworks. As a DevOps Software Engineer, you have the opportunity to directly impact the world around you and contribute to classified programs and technologies you are passionate about. Our small agile teams adapt to evolving customer needs and warfighter needs and engineers from a flexible work environment where engineers can move between teams and support new domains critical to our nation’s defense.
Location: Aurora, CO
Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI U.S. Security Clearance
• Experience with Linux and Windows
• Experience with Agile and DevSecOps development methods
• Understanding of automation techniques
• Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
• Security+ certification
• Scripting experience in Perl or Python
• Familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker, Cucumber, or Behave
• Familiarity with Artifactory, GIT, and Jenkins
• Experience with AWS implementations
• Knowledge of system integration and system test
• Experience deploying developed systems into operations.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
• Support continuous integration/continuous delivery principles.
• Deploy all components to near-ops integrated environments.
• Stand up and maintain applications into a day-in-the-life test-like-you-fly configuration.
• Create, maintain, and monitor automated regression test scenarios.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Typically requires Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 8 years of software engineering experience.
On-Site Means they will be working at a facility. Contractor or Contract to Hire.
Pay range in Aurora, CO
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Blackstone Talent Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and software firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone's global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
We hereby pledge our commitment to actively hire veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. We value and recognize the leadership, training, character and discipline that our veterans and members of the National Guard and Reserve bring to Blackstone.