Reston, VA 20190 US
As a DevOps Infrastructure Engineer, you’ll collaborate with cloud architects and engineers specializing in Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, and Chef to manage server configuration for modern cloud solutions. You’ll have the chance to demonstrate your expertise within a DevOps framework and use cloud service providers like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform to further your clients’ meaningful missions. With access to our clients’ internal innovative labs, you’ll have the space and time to explore different ways of solving our clients’ challenges, and you’ll work with your team and stakeholders to deliver the right technical solutions. Whether developing, deploying, or managing IT infrastructures for crucial server and network components, here, you’ll have the latest tech and brightest teammates at your fingertips.
You Must Have:
- Must have DoD 8570 Level II cert
- 4+ years of experience with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- 3+ years of experience with automation tools, including Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, or Puppet
- Experience with automating system configurations and orchestrating network operations and DevOps pipelines, scaling, releases, and day-to-day system operations in Cloud environments
- Experience with managing Git-based version control systems, including GitLab and GitHub
- Experience with architecting and deploying applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code environments, including activities around the automated server or network configurations, large-scale software deployments, or monitoring and testing, such as continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with provisioning and managing infrastructure and applications in Cloud environments, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with system integration using a variety of protocols, including JSON, REST, and XML
- Experience with scripting in Bash, PowerShell, Python, Groovy, or Ruby
- Experience with leveraging JSON, YAML, or XML for configuration
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Blackstone Talent Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and software firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone's global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
We hereby pledge our commitment to actively hire veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. We value and recognize the leadership, training, character and discipline that our veterans and members of the National Guard and Reserve bring to Blackstone.