6 N. Tejon St Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and talent agency, is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our team at our client' s site in Colorado Springs, CO.
Our client is a Colorado-Springs based SAAS leader in the Finetech arena. With our office in beautiful Colorado Springs, in the heart of downtown providing beautiful views of our city, the Front Range, and America' s Mountain – Pikes Peak. They have successfully built a POS platform that has revolutionized the direction the Finetech industry is heading. Through killer content and multiple integrations suites, our client continues to lead the POS revolution.
You should probably read further if...
If you are a DevOps Engineer with experience with in Jenkins, Publishing in Maven, deep understanding of how to compile code. Will be heavier on the development side. Json, Python, Java, Android, .Net. Superior problem-solving skills and debugging capabilities with a passion for bleeding edge financial technologies, please read on!
Why you want to work with us?
• You’ re looking for potential to grow at a rapidly developing tech company.
• Your idea of " benefits" includes things like, casual at work, playing foosball, consuming new development stacks, and working alongside a brilliant team in addition to 100% paid healthcare, Annual Bonus, UNLIMITED VACAY!
• Oh yeah, did we mention that we provide stipend for lunch? Where we take some time to " practice what we preach" by setting aside the daily work to invest in relationship with each other. We' ll grab lunch out together, play a game of shuffleboard, and maybe even a friendly tournament to finish off a great week.
• You want to be part of an entrepreneurial team working in a fast-paced and high growth environment, with the benefits of fortune 500 parent company
• You want an office that is conveniently located in beautiful Colorado Springs, in the heart of downtown. You' ll find our office providing beautiful 360 degree views of the city, the Front Range, and Pikes Peak
• You like working with lots of different people, tired of being the smartest person in the room and you enjoy managing projects that will have a huge impact on the future of our business
We are seeking a DevOps engineer, to take charge and support the software development environment to enable productivity by providing guidance on best practices for builds, code flow and release strategies and implementing effective CI pipelines. You will be responsible for the configuration of tools, servers, IDE and test environment to make the lab usable and turnkey. You will work with the developers to enable the team as a whole to be productive and innovative.
• Deep experience with Jenkins
• Understanding of Declarative Build pipelines
• Experience with Multiple build environments: Java, Android, Microsoft, iOS
• Experience with Google Compute and/or AWS is a plus
• Ability to publish in Maven
• Ability to work effectively within a team and remain cool under stress and to assert leadership amidst chaos
• Experience with building and deploying java applications as docker containers is a plus
• Experiences with Windows and Linux platforms
• Command line experience
• Build and deploy experience
• Basic networking experience
• Basic security experience
• Git and experience with Git workflows (such as GitFlow).
• System scripting (Bash, Batch, Perl, Python or Ruby)
• Ability to compile code.
• Agile practices
• Continuous Integration (at least an understanding of the process)
• Developer background
• Good Communication
• Experience with CI tools and services (Jenkins, Travis, GoCD, etc.)
• Experience with virtualization (especially VMware) (AWS, Azure, VMware, etc)
• System monitoring
• Experience with build pipelines
• Experience with InstallShield
• Experience with Visual Studio
• Experience with Artifactory
• Experience with OS image creation
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities