Alexandria, VA 22302 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our Client's team.
Looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to assist with the development, integration, deployment, and sustainment of mission-critical systems.
- The primary duties will be to support the deployment of microservices via a DevSecOps pipeline within a Linux-based multi-tenant environment.
- Develop, update, and maintain GitLab CI/CD pipeline code
- Configure, troubleshoot, and deploy docker containers
- Review code within Git and extract/create engineering documentation as needed
- Support Developer deployments
- Provide technical guidance for all capabilities/microservices
- Support Developer testing in the environment
- Create and Maintain DevOps documentation
- Conduct Security remediation as needed from scans
- Clearance: Active TS/SCI
- Proactive self-starter demonstrating a positive, willing attitude and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of custom code development/reviews
- Experience with GITLAB functionality, error codes and scripting
- Experience using AWS services/technologies (e.g. CloudFormation, S3, ECS)
- Experience with AWS Serverless architectures (lambda, API gateway, load balancing, autoscaling)
- Experience supporting development testing
- Experience with cloud-based architectures
- Understanding of DevSecOps methodologies and workflow
- Experience developing and managing CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of SW Development and SW Sustainment Practices
- Team Collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence, RocketChat)
- Must possess an active Top Secret Security Clearance with ability to obtain SCI post hire
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Typically requires a BS in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or closely related discipline and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD
- Experience with AWS Lambda and AWS ECS
- Experience with troubleshooting, configuring, and deploying docker containers
- AWS certification (e.g. DevOps Engineer, Solutions Architect)
- Linux certifications
- Experience with ArcGIS or geospatial technologies
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Blackstone Talent Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and software firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone's global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
We hereby pledge our commitment to actively hire veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. We value and recognize the leadership, training, character and discipline that our veterans and members of the National Guard and Reserve bring to Blackstone.