DevOps - Secret or Top Secret Clearance Required - REMOTE
LOC_USA_CO108 16201 East Centretech Parkway Building S78 Aurora Colorado United States Aurora, CO 80013 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our team as a REMOTE employee.
In this role, you will work with an amazing team of talented software engineers who are leading the industry in sensor and ground system solutions.
As a software engineer, you will gain experience with the full software lifecycle including design, development, test, delivery, and maintenance. In addition to working with other software disciplines, our developers are exposed to various technologies including multi-tiered architectures, Cloud Services, and micro-services. Our program follows modern Agile/DevOps development practices and utilizes an agile framework - experience in this area is a plus. We provide robust and easy-to-use tools for reporting status and estimates to your agile team leadership - meaning more time for true problem-solving.
Our small agile teams adapt to evolving problem sets, and engineers benefit from a flexible work environment where engineers can migrate between teams to contribute to new domains.
- Experience with High-Performance Data Movement
- 4 years of progressive experience developing software
- Docker container builds based on docker files
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Build Pipeline Scripting
- Experience with working in an Agile collaborative environment
- Must be a US citizen with an active DoD Secret clearance.
Preferred Education/Experience Requirements
- 5 years of relevant experience with a Bachelors' degree
- Software Development in Python, Java or C++
- Security+ Certified
- System Administration experience
- Experienced developing a Cloud Based Environment
- Experience with some area of satellite ground system software such as mission management, planning and scheduling, command and telemetry, satellite operations, or flight dynamics models.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities