Desktop Systems Analyst
Redwood City, CA Redwood City
Blackstone Technology Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Desktop Systems Analyst to join our team at our client s site in Redwood City, California.
You will be a part of a very knowledgeable, skilled team of End User Services technicians. Our team ranges across the Americas supporting the internal employees. End-User Services is a very collaborative, fun, customer-centric group, which strives to provide world-class customer service to our users.
You will be responsible for providing IT support across a wide range of services to internal customers for the Americas region. A key part of your role will be to work closely with IT s regional customers to better understand their needs and to propose technical solutions to day-to-day business problems.
Skills you need:
- You have extensive experience with front line and second line IT support
- Must have strong customer-focused skills with a service and solution-orientated approach dealing with users
- Strong communication skills and be able to influence and persuade people
- Must be analytical and able to apply structured approaches to problem-solving
- Must be well-organized, good at prioritizing and attentive to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to strict timescales
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work alone as well as in a team
- 3+ years of IT experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a desktop support role in IT
- Industry recognized engineering, computer science or IT Bachelor level degree
- Must have very good knowledge of computer hardware and software in general
- Proven track record supporting Windows/MAC operating systems (particularly Windows 10, and MAC OSX), Active Directory and MS Office (including MS Outlook)
- Must have good written and verbal English skills
- Familiarity with phone systems such as Cisco VoIP desk phones
- Experience working on projects
- Experience in a Customer Support call center environment
- Experience using a helpdesk or IT issue and problems tracking system such as ServiceNow
- Experience setting up and configuring Lenovo laptops and desktops
- Has worked in large multi-national environments that span the globe
- A good understanding of Quality as it relates to customer satisfaction
Blackstone is a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone was founded in 1998 and has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities