717 17th Street, 25th Floor, 17th Street Denver, CA 80202
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Data Analyst to join our team and work at our client site in El Segundo, CA
Our client is a leading provider of kidney care in the United States, delivering dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. The company owns and operates kidney dialysis centers and home peritoneal dialysis programs domestically in 43 states. They are headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
- Coordinate with functional/IT data owners and subject matter experts as needed, ensuring functional buy-in, engagement and appropriate sign-off on required project and operational deliverables relating to data management standards
- Organize Master Data Management (MDM) workgroups to define and standardize data elements across national markets
- Drive data collection and mapping for key MDM functionalities
- Ensure data governance adherence for the assigned MDM domains
- Conduct/support data audits and initiate corrective actions to ensure data meets defined standards
- Develop working relationship with business and analytic partners and serve as a lead for data/business rule questions
- Partner with business areas to develop a working understanding of business processes and data integrations, mappings, and ownership
- Facilitate critical data management and issue management/resolution activities
- Obtain detailed understanding of the company' s data elements within its core systems (GE/IDX Centricity Business, Cactus, Next Gate EMPI, Allscripts Touchworks, Symed, Workday etc.)
- Develop expertise in business processes and data flows.
- Work closely with business customers to understand and document their requirements for data warehouse development team.
- Develop documentation to support ongoing maintenance and upkeep of processes
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities