Cybersecurity Computer Network Defense Engineer - AER0000N6
Schriever Air Force Base Colorado Springs, CO 80912
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking a Cybersecurity Computer Network Defense Engineer to join our team and work at our client site in Colorado Springs, CO.
Job Description: The Enterprise Cybersecurity Design Engineer will provide detailed designs to implement Cybersecurity security services, to include, HBSS, NESSUS ACAS Scanning, ArcSight syslog as a service to 2-letter command site networks. The candidate will also be responsible for applying system cyber security engineering principles to provide realistic solutions designed to enhance the security posture of the MDA network infrastructure. The successful candidate will be required to coordinate efforts with Network Design Engineering and Project Management personnel to resolve Engineering Change work orders. This position may occasionally be required to work extended and/or off-nominal hours.
- Identify needs and develop appropriate cyber service design.
- Maintain smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network and systems engineers, systems administrators and application administrators.
- Ensuring system software implementations align with Architectural Engineering Visions and Design requirements.
- Interact with users and coordinate implementations to meet specified CSP service needs as detailed within the scope of tasks.
- Evaluate vendor products and make recommendations to purchase hardware and software.
- Working within the Security Engineering team to provide design engineering solutions to meet the needs of MDA and site customers as assigned.
- High School Diploma with 8 years general experience or Associates with 6 years general experience or Bachelors with 4 years experience; must include 4 years directly related experience.
- Must have or be able to obtain a DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II certification (e.g., CISSP, Security+ CEH, etc.) within six months of hire.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in designing engineering solutions to integrate CND Services into DOD network environments, (to include HBSS, ArcSight, SIEM, Nessus ACAS scanning tools.
- Strong Cyber Security background working to MDA, DISA, NIST, CERT and DOD RMF, Cybersecurity guidelines and compliance requirements.
- Firm understanding of Security related STGS, SCAP Tools. Must have a current active DoD Secret Clearance.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities