Cyber Security Engineer
16800 E Centretech Pkwy Building S75 Aurora, CO 80011 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer to join our team at our client’s site in Aurora, CO.
Sr. Cyber Engineer -Aurora/ Boulder CO (5-8 years of Experience)
BTG is looking for an individual to join the Cyber Security Engineering team for a Senior Cyber Security Engineer position supporting the operations and maintenance of custom solutions and Assessment & Authorization (A&A) activities in Boulder, Colorado. This position requires an existing Secret clearance to start. Top Secret/SCI Clearance is preferred. Position will work on-site at Aurora campus and some work will be performed at the customer location in Boulder.
• Ensure security compliance and vulnerability scanning/remediation across multiple platforms and networks
• System configuration and Audit Scanning
• Performing hands-on technical implementation of security solutions comprised of COTS & FOSS as well as custom-developed products
• Applying knowledge of current IA policies as a contributor to the architecture and design of secure solutions to customer needs and requirements
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizen with an active DOD Secret clearance. Top Secret/SCI Clearance is preferred
• Experience with cyber security engineering projects and programs for U.S. Government clients.
• Experience/knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF), NIST 800-37, Continuous Monitoring IAW NIST 800-137, Patching IAW NIST 800-40, NIST 800-53 and CNSSI 1253.
• Vulnerability assessment and analysis experience utilizing Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and DISA STIGs.
• Hands on experience in manual hardening and system compliance.
• Understanding of security design concepts with ability to develop solutions to moderately complex IS compliance and security problems
• Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time.
• Ability to work in a team environment and work collaboratively across traditional engineering disciplines.
• Strong communications skill with program leadership organizations.
• Demonstrated experience performing vulnerability assessment/remediation.
• Security Certification in accordance with DoD 8570.01 IAT-II for a Linux environment (e.g., Security+ CE and Linux OS Certification).
o NOTE: Obtaining Security+ certification is required within 6 months of start
• Experience with Agile, Scrum, HW and SW life-cycle management, & engineering change proposal processes
• Hands-on technical experience as an individual contributor with documented skills and experience in one or more of the following areas:
o Linux system administration
o COTS and FOSS patch management/deployment experience.
• Experience with highly ‘matrixed’ organizations.
• Ability to establish tasks and objectives with Lead Engineers and ensure the entire team understands and can work towards the vision and objectives.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities