Cyber M&S Analyst
Schriever AFB, CO 80912 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Cyber M&S Analyst to join our team at our client’s site in Schriever AFB, CO.
The Cyber M&S Analyst position performs engineering duties to elicit stakeholder requirements and mission needs, define functional requirements, draft and review technical documents, participate in technical reviews, facilitate Cyber M&S initiatives, and support M&S EE in agency tiger teams and working groups.
- BS/BA with 7+ years of relevant experience
- Active Secret Clearance
- Experience with both Computer Network Attack (CAN) and Computer Network Defense (CND)
- Understanding of Cyber-attack “effects” on a DoD networks
- Experience with modeling and simulating cyber attacks and with cyber exercises
- Experience with computer security requirements, architectures, and risk management
- Knowledge of Missile Defense mission area and Missile Defense System (MDS)
- Ability to communicate complex cyber concepts and systems considerations to team members and leaders without cyber background
- Ability to apply creative thinking, problem-solving, analytical thinking, strategic thinking, and out-of-the-box thinking
- Energetic, conscientious, collaborative, and self-starting
- Knowledge of Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) principles, concepts, and tools
- Experience working with system-of-systems or family-of-systems, preferably in a DoD context
- Knowledge of the use and analysis of M&S data for complex systems, preferably for the MDS
- Knowledge of cryptographic techniques and attacks, attack trees, and kill chains
- Understanding of network and data security standards
- Understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Understanding of security policy compliance and audits
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities