Control Manager AER0001A6
Schriever Air Force Base Colorado Springs, CO 80912
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking a Control Manager to join our team and work at our client site in Colorado Springs, CO.
Job Description: We are looking for a talented Control Manager to work at our client supporting the Missile Defense Agency
- The CAM will work with the Scheduler and Project Managers to establish control account work scope, budget, and schedule to support development of the Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB) and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- The CAM will represent TOs at the Integrated Baseline Review (IBR).
- They will determine and ensure compliance with the EVMS description, encourage early detection and analysis of variances, and guide preparation of risk management plans.
- The CAM will work closely with TO managers and leadership to accurately forecast staffing levels in support of ongoing updates to the Estimate at Complete (EAC) and keep stakeholders appraised of their overall financial posture and funding authorizations throughout the period of performance.
- The CAM will support maintenance of the JMDG EVMS Description document and all supporting processes to ensure they remain in compliance with DoD standards.
- Must have excellent collaboration, verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Must have experience working independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Must have a High School diploma (or GED) and 12 years of general experience; or an Associate’ s degree and 10 years general experience; or a Bachelor’ s degree and 8 years general experience; or a Master’ s degree and 6 years general experience.
- Must have 6 years of directly related experience in business, finance, or management and 3 years in management or leadership roles.
- Must have proficiency with MS Office products, cost accounting systems, cost/financial analysis and estimating.
- Must have working knowledge of earned value management (EVM) and project management.
- Must have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance.
- Experience using EVMS, financial guidelines (DCAA and/or DCMA) and cost analysis or business/data analytics
- A current Active DoD Secret clearance.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities