Contracts Specialist I
1025 Eldorado Boulevard Broomfield, CO 80021
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Contracts Specialist I to join our team and work at our client site in Broomfield, CO.
Our client is a global communications, hosting, cloud and IT services company. They operate more than 55 data centers in North America, Europe and Asia and provide broadband, voice, video, data and managed services over a robust 250, 000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 300, 000-route-mile international transport network. Our client is headquartered in Monroe, Louisiana.
- Supports team of Procurement Managers is coordinating; System uploads, RFQ' s, Contracts, Q&A' s, RFI' s, Sourcing and qualifying vendors and data analysis.
- Must have strong excel skills in quantifying data and creating decision making models.
- Will negotiates with suppliers to draw up procurement contracts.
- Negotiates, administers, extends, terminates, and renegotiates contracts.
- Formulates and coordinates procurement proposals.
- Coordinates activities of workers engaged in formulating bid proposals.
- CLM Excel (Advanced) SAP Microsoft word
- Project Manager and Coordinator experience would be preferred experiences.
- Min 3 years of experience
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities